Saturday, March 17, 2012

Restraing Order

As it turned out, Michael ended up in the VA Hospital for a short time and after about two months he came over and picked up his stuff that I had moved into the garage. That entailed a little bit of work on my half since I had to pack all his stuff in boxes and move all his furniture and those boxes, (quite a few)

When I was packing his stuff I came across his stash of pot and I packed that on with some pipes he had. That was the very first thing he asked about and when he saw those buds a look of relief came across his face. He must have been jonesing, bad.

Then about two months later he had the audacity to call me up and ask about a few things he was missing. Little stuff like a coffee cup, a sheet with some design on it and something else. I forget what.

That was all about a year ago and today I get this letter from someone who has a retraining order against him. She says he is still using my address and she has a court date March 20

No comments:

Post a Comment